IMPORTANT Chapter Updates!
Hello wonderful members of NRHH!
We hope the first round of midterms and papers went well and we are excited to update you with all the amazing things happening with NRHH. There are a lot of important updates so please read this letter thoroughly.
1. Based on membership survey results, biweekly chapter meetings will be officially moved to THURSDAYS, 8pm-9pm, in the Unit 1 APR. Our next meeting will be on Thursday, October 13th and will be filled with exciting activities as we finally have our first committee break out sessions. We cannot wait to see you all there. If you are unable to make this meeting time throughout the entire semester, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find ways to still have you be an active and engaged contributor to the organization.
2. A wonderful tshirt has been designed with the help of RHA Publicity Chair, Jim Xu! The design will be unveiled at our chapter meeting on Thursday, October 13th. Please fill out this form so we can have your tshirt size.
3. NRHH is partnering with RHA in their annual AHOW event! This year, NRHH will be providing goodie bags galore! For the resident volunteers, we will be making goodie bags with a thank you note attached from NRHH to recognize their amazing contribution the residence halls. RHA Reps will be distributing these for us when they distribute candy to to the residents. We will also be gifting Hall Associations for their great efforts in creating fun Sweet Stops. For the children, we will be giving fun goodie bags filled with cool items for them to enjoy. This will also be branded with an NRHH note to welcome them to our community and wish them a fun and safe Halloween season.
4. We have begun an exciting partnership with the Health Worker Program! This semester, we are working together on passive programming to improve recognition of self and others in the residence halls. We are creating two forms of Free Compliments posters that will be posted alongside the Social Health campaign the week of October 23rd. Next semester we hope to create an active program to serve our recognition and philanthropy values and the Health Worker Program's mission to help others be well to do well. This is the beginning of a beautiful partnership and we cannot wait to raise visibility of both organizations and serve the residents in a new and unique way.
5. If you would like to nominate someone to become a member of the NRHH Golden Bear Chapter, please see use this link! Nominating someone will increase their chances of being accepted. Applications for new residents will be sent out at the end of October but feel free to start nominating residents now!
6. Don't forget to submit OTMs! Feeling inspired now? Click here!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!